The Associate Board
Joining our Associate Board is a great way to support our mission!
Who we’re looking for
The Nautilus School’s Associate Board (AB) seeks to bring together young professionals from across Chicagoland who are committed to transformative, learner-centered education. Members of the AB plan fundraising, outreach, and engagement initiatives to increase awareness and support for The Nautilus School. We are looking for individuals who wish to strengthen their civic engagement and leadership, build their networks, and increase their fundraising skills.
Prospective Associate Board members should have...
- An interest in education and a desire to further The Nautilus School’s mission
- A belief in equitable opportunities for all children regardless of race, gender, background, or learning differences
- Strong leadership skills and communications skills
- A positive attitude toward working in a collaborative, start-up environment
- Time to commit to The Nautilus School and AB activities (Approx. 2-3 hours per month)
If this opportunity speaks to you, click here to learn more.